Osrc.rip was created in the hope that I can provide value to the world in forms of free ideas, free software, free plans, free education, and free entertainment, while having a pretty colorful job, that is not necessarily easy, but one that I like doing, relying on community support, and sponsors.
Later as I was working on it but before I even started, I had the idea to make a discord channel for connecting creative people from many different fields, globally in an attempt to maximize everyone's productivity providing a fast and easy way to get help, and share your experience. It's sort of like a cloud computing platform for people! ;)
Unlike many open source enthusiast, I'm not against closed source derivatives! I deliberately use BSD 3-Clause "New" or "Revised" license or CC-BY license unless I'm forced to use something else(by another license), as it does not require you to make your work open source, and they are short enough for everyone to read it! I think everyone should have the freedom to make his/her work open or closed source, and give it for free, or sell it at will. If you can make a living based on one or more of my projects, I'm totally fine with that! Add your own improvements to it, don't use my name to promote your product, nor deny that you've built upon my project! Praise God, get payed and donate generously! ;) Of course these licenses also allow me to do the same and make closed source derivatives of my own projects any time, so just beware of the competition. :P
If you're new to OSRC, get connected! You can get notifications of new content, project updates, and help even with your own projects!
For the time being I'm working alone, however expanding it is within my goals if and when the income allows it.
Thank you for your attention! Have fun!
- Hover the mouse to the left, or tap the arrow at the top left corner to reveal the menu, or tap any empty space on the right side to hide it, the rest should be self explanatory.
- Click/tap the Sun/Moon in the top right corner to switch between light and dark themes.
(I've tried to make the pages look good and work on both PCs, and mobile devices...)
- Check out my newest project HexaEngine - Clustered MMO Game Engine designed to be started on a week to mid range virtual linux server, and as the game requires more computing power, additional server(s) can be assigned to help process the data, having both strategy, and role playing elements.
- I'm working on an electric fence energizer, which is almost finished, and will soon be published.
- And also working on the SolarTracker circuits.(Fixing something, and adding support for hydraulic positioning as well, which will require software updates to work, but the fence charger was sponsored by my father, so I'll finish that first.)